Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tag

I didn't know I could fear for something
which value I have consciously trampled and put down
and which destruction I myself have sped up
Skin leaves the felsh so easily
even though blood covers the visibility
It's the inducing of death, coaxing
which one leads, which is destroyed
so far I have taken victory in my name
But right now I'm doubting
that these terrors will be my last

I didn't believe that the faith I played with so diligently
that I cherished and admired and developed
would be as horrible as the unknown as it came closer
for sometimes it was more of a promise

And here we are, playing tag one more time
this one last time
for now it is final

I can still run but for how long will be enough

I didn't know I could start missing life
when it has already escaped my vicinity
when I have scorned it and imprisoned it be my plaything
Now it won't come alive from its prison
and I am afraid

Translated by Sith Fisto.

No comments:

Post a Comment