Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pile the Falling Pieces

Too short of a moment to throw yourself, to mature, to grow enough
that I could find the right answers, right the ones
that I guess what I should say
I'm too much of a mathematician, blinded problem solver
perhaps I should let go of the expectation value
But still

The silence that should be broken like all other routines
beat up the bones of your knuckles into tiny pieces
without caring your own voice
You can't say "I know how you feel,"
just a cotton-patched thing resembling a clause
Or "if me, then you can do"
it reveals too much
draws the attention to me
away from you

Too short, silence falling short to irresolute
when wisdom should be found to this
without sounding like a familiar spirit
or like I'm talking just to cover my own popping distress
when you should offer a heart-stopping solace
so that with it you could pile the falling pieces
without the undertone of selfishness

Translated by Sith Fisto.

No comments:

Post a Comment