Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Viola in the rain

You´re like a viola in the rain
you whisper gently and
brush my wet locks off my face
You bend down to whisper:
You shouldn´t hide your eyes from me
because they´re everything
I want to look at
that´s all I want, my viola

You´re like a wrapping paper of sweets,
you say smiling and touch my lips with your thumb
You´re so near
but refuse to come any closer
That´s fine, I´m happy like this
There´s something so innocent left
I wouldn´t dare to move closer

I just realized that you´re gorgeous,
you say and I can tell by your eyes
how serious you are
though there´s always something playful in your dimples
Don´t care to scold yourself fat
and never say you´re ugly
because it breaks my heart
to hear you say so
it´s not true,
you continue and I know
you really mean it

You´re like a butterfly flying against the window
pursuing away
will you let me to save you,
you ask and I don´t know what to answer
I´m insecure, I´m sure you know it
but like this,
your scent in my nostrills,
I couldn´t care less
as long as you´re there
everything still possible and made for us only

No comments:

Post a Comment