Thursday, April 14, 2011

Love and Hate

How I hate this love song
and still I had to write it,
compose it only for you
And now I keep playing it until my fingers bleed

Love and hate are so close to each other,
just the slightest difference between them is
that one is acceptable, one is not
I hate this love song as much
as I loved you when I wrote this
Now it makes my head ache

I hate this love song,
all the sweet nothings I wanted to say to you
and the idealistic picture of love
I painted with my words

There are things which shouldn't be said
or which shouldn't be written
I can't write I love you, only saying it out loud is true
and when love dies, the written words can't be erased
I can't say I hate you, it can't be forgiven
or forgotten

I regret ever making my feelings eternal
with this love song
and now I can't forget this melody, these lyrics

At least I can tell you I can't stand it anymore

Inspired by Big Bang's "Love Song". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvUNR8wKkU0&feature=player_embedded

2 comments: