Thursday, April 7, 2011

Masterpiece

I'm tired of living with this pain
when will it ease,
it doesn't seem to have an end
My life will end, there's no way to avoid it
but I hope this is over before that
No one is worth this,
not even if I love you
But I can't take your taunting words anymore
you play me like an instrument,
every single key creating a different feel
all of them less or more evidently painful
Let go of me
don't want to write your masterpiece

I'm coming to an end of me
I can't keep up with this pace
and my life will run out
like the sea makes the cliffs crumble
I could survive, I could have hope
but you're not worth fighthing through this
only to see better days
My soul has written you a song
and you've made me sing it, play it
on constant replay
Only that it hurts, hurts me deep
I don't want my suffering to please you in any way

This will have to end before I die
so that I can at least rest in peace
You're not worth this,
even if I used to love you

Busy with exams yet have more ideas than for ages.

1 comment:

  1. Some people get busy and inspired, haha. I just got busy, though the inspiration seems to have returned for now.

    "don't want to write your masterpiece"

    My favorite line... angry and intense.

    ReplyDelete