Saturday, February 19, 2011

At Ease

And once you smile again,
that smile will leave my heart at ease
as this anxiety fades into the past and will be forgotten
Right there and then
I'll be relieved from this burden
lightheaded and almost like free
Glimpse of that view
will undo these chains of misery

Yes, you're the weight on my soul
I cannot get rid of
and I'm sick and tired just like you
with this life of salty tears and bittersweet feelings
Inside I'm a wreck, waiting for a sign
Sign of peace your smile will give

I'll be almost like free

I'm patient but do I have a choice
It's not a new beginning or the dawn
that will wake me up from my apathy
But I need to see your face smiling and happy
just like it's meant to be
You know, that smile just suits you so well
Where has it gone and when will it resurface

Will I ever see freedom again

I think this is mostly inspired by the stack of pictures of Onew, the leader of SHINee. I just love that smile. Lots of possible typos.


No comments:

Post a Comment