Saturday, February 19, 2011

Turn Back Time

There's something in you that reminds me of the old days
Old, past days when something was different
maybe it was the air or the atmostphere
or maybe it doesn't even have a name
But I don't need to define it for I know what I mean
and you don't have to understand me
just trust me, don't doubt so much

There's something in you that makes me travel back in time
whenever I look at you I'm in the past centuries
Why, I can't explain
It's just the way you are, you entirely
not just the way you talk or dress
It makes me feel calm, as if I could fix all the upcoming mistakes
The sense of power is what I need
but with you I can let it go
because where you take me it's all good

Something in you turns back the clock and calendar
but still it doesn't have a date or time
It's peaceful, not to have the urge to plan the future
because it's already written and I know it til the end
and you'll still be waiting for me there

No comments:

Post a Comment