Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Name

The name I learned to love
Day by day it gathered more meaning
into its simple letters
until the point I couldn't even call it anymore
for it had become too holy
The name without a face
the name you taught me to love
The name without a truth behind it

I learned to love it
I learned to cry whenever someone mentioned it
and I'm not willing to remember
how much pain can one word cause
If god had a name, it would be like that exactly
not from this world
too great to be pronounced out loud

The name I tattooed on my soul
to have it close wherever I was
The name that has the power
to make me suffer but not kill me
And my love grew until the point
it had to die away
Not a single name can have that much importance
There are not enough syllables to hold it together

The name I learned to love
had to kill me from the inside eventually



I was in a middle of writing proper smut but then I listened to this song ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNp_nUZouEQ&feature=related ) and it simply blew my mind away. I love Onew and he sounds amazing with awesome Wookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment