Saturday, June 25, 2011

Save It

Save the world that's drowning
under water, under the sins
It's about to wash them away, all of them
and forget all about them
I don't know what to do
as I watch the destruction happen before my eyes
I don't know if I love this country
more than I want it to sink into the waves
And it crumbles, it's going down
but we must save it

Save the soil that's disappearing
into the arms of the sea
like it never existed on this Earth
The tide comes and it's all gone like the history
we hold on to as if it could do the trick
and fool us to believe
I don't know how I feel
but we must reach out a helping hand
in order to call ourselves humane again

Save the weight of the dark past
that's soon washed away by the salt in the water
What do we do if we forget it
if we can't regret what we did
How can we learn our lesson?
I don't know where to look
when there's someone in need everywhere
but I'm like a straw, useless
Do something and pull me with you
under the water, if we must
so we can clean our hearts one day

I was wathcing SHINee perform in MTV's Video Music Aid Japan (or whatever) and yeah, it made me think. It's quite messy combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment