Friday, June 10, 2011

Obvilion

When I can't forget
a word, not a single nuance of emotion
flash memory treasures moments
like preparing them for eternity
I hope that I don't have to
try to fall into a sleep like death with a heavy heart like this
or I don't know if I can take it
It is said that the capasity of human memory is limitless
but I hope its boundaries have to be somewhere
because how am I going to survive otherwise

Every touch, the smallest possible meaning
they all twist and turn in my mind
growing and taking over space
It's like I'm trying to bulldoze stony stoil from rocks
and make it fertile
I'm suffocating beneath my own soul
do I have to if I don't want to any longer
Where lies the bottom of the iceberg, the subcoscious
that devotedly takes care of what cosciousness won't accept
I search and dive even deeper
only to realize I'm in trouble

When nothing sinks into oblivion
you cannot forgive your mistakes
and what if becomes familiar in the beginning of a sentence
I didn't ask for this
who could I donate my burden to, give it away
because honestly speaking:
I can't take it anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment