Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Obsession

This waiting drives me crazy
as my ears are ringing with your voice
seductive words
You're spinning my mind into a mess
When did this get this complicated?

Like a butterfly you flutter further
your promises carrying you away like wings
Truth or dare, it's a game
I'm waiting so patiently
even when my beautiful memories turn back the time

I'm overwhelmed by your presence when you're near
Then again you escape out of my reach
like a butterfly following the wind
Ever so slowly you disappear
and I'm left to wonder whether it's real or not

My ears are filled with your words,
so soft and tempting
And I'm insane, being drawn to you isn't healthy
It's a game and if one of us wins, the other must lose
Can your beaty be sacrificed?

Inspired by SHINee's Ring Ding Dong Remix Version. This song is so catchy and it inspires my time after time... here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI5QDmR-2cs&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment