Sunday, June 13, 2010

Graduation Speech

We have to go forward
but our past demands us to stay
I wouldn´t like to lose or forget
or to be forgotten
Future shouts in front of us
promising us the land and the riches
Will we be lost in the labyrinth of possibilities?
We´re now at the end of the straight paths

It´s time to become one´s own light
get strenght from something else
than what is familiar and safe
Step over the border frightens
but we have to go over
we mustn´t wait

Don´t ever change,
the ones who will stay in my memories
Otherwise I can no longer recognize you
amongst people like us
There´s nothing to fall on
have to make a new fallback

Change is here
It gets it power from us
Let´s not let each others down, not now
It´s our time to take the world on our hands
Don´t forget me
There´s not a obvilion so deep
that I could lose you in it

No comments:

Post a Comment