Monday, June 14, 2010

Discovery

When you find what you went seeking for
don´t be afraid of coming and showing it to me
Even if you brought a new love in front of me
I wouldn´t be scared to look it in the eye
It was me who equiped you for your journey
with my unwavering faith in your strenght
Wouldn´t I be hypocrite if I declined to see the result of your discovery

Bring it in front of me, no matter how it hurts
There´s no pain unknown to me anymore
And if you happen to fall for someone else
there´s nothing I can about it
I won´t accept a heart next to me which doesn´t belong to me
I want you to be mine
If it can´t be so, you can disappear
and stay away forever

And I couldn´t take someone like you either
couldn´t love credulousness
as well as couldn´t love naivety
That´s why I sent you to look for it
just in case you would find something better than me
Because only afflicted love lasts and
is worth having
Even if you don´t find it, come back anyway
At least you then now there´s nothing better than me in this world

No comments:

Post a Comment