Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Unable to understand myself

Haven´t I written these lines already
Time after time
At the lonely hours I read them over and over
Still can´t get more in between
So blank, so nothing
Everything has a meaning
But you won´t ever get it

Simple words, so meaningless
Unable to speak my language
I´ve found it hard to understand myself
Confused mind is always a mess
Try to put it on paper:
You´ll find yourself giving up
Sooner or later

This is a rare piece cos I wrote this in English, not in Finnish.

4 comments:

  1. "Try to put it on paper:
    You´ll find yourself giving up
    Sooner or later"
    My fav lines... ^^

    Very good (tho i gotta say your translated ones are generally better... but i'm NOT saying this isn't a good one).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one was coming in English and I couldn´t stop it ^^ so in English this time. manymanymany thanx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can almost tell the difference actually :o I like this better, you can tell this was how it was originally meant to sound, and that usually makes a piece better in my eyes =)

    Not that you need to hear this but. Your poetry gets me through everything. I think you cut away from me at birth and we were normally one :o

    ReplyDelete
  4. and you almost make me cry with your coments :D oh wow... don´t know what I should say to you :)maybe we´re twins :D beautiful idea... <3 well there´s that problem that you´re a bit older than me, but it can´t matter that much ;)

    ReplyDelete