Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Suidical

You will kill yourself
So you swear
You wring sympathy before your desperate death

You´re gonna jump
Have a nice trip, I say
Enjoy your last moments in the air
I´d want too

You´re gonna cut your veins
Draw the last truth with your blood
Bigger than art
I adore you

You´re gonna get an overdose
Then you will see all clearly
Will you see all answers?

You´re gonna shoot your head off
Lift your finger to the trigger
Feel how you have all what remains power
You controle your world
You are finally sure about everything
I couldn´t

Show us how you´ve been built
How you´ve been built wrong

-----------------------------------------
Pretty rough text I´d say. I don´t adore suicide, not at all! I´m just.. I´m a poet.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry. I'll never be one of those who goes, "omg are you going to kill yourself?!" because of something written a poem. Those most eager to hurt themselves are often unable to express that in words. I know this is metaphorical. I know that you're a poet. To me you're THE poet. Just hear this out:

    "Show us how you´ve been build
    How you´ve been build wrong"

    ... to wrap that up. That is amazing :o You drew me in with first line, I had to reread it many times :D

    (I'm thinking it should maybe be "built" with a T, but I'm not sure?)

    Looking forward to read more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don´t either know should it be "T" or "D", I´ve been thinking about it too. I let it be and if somebody who knows how it should be I´ll change it ;)

    I just thought I should tell that I don´t adore suicide cos some lines in there may sound like that.

    "THE poet?" :D I still van´t understand what do you see in my lines but I´m glad you like them :) you made me happy once again.

    ReplyDelete