Sunday, January 4, 2009

M y longest poem ever

I´m building a fairytale world
World where I can be happy too
Where tears don´t hurt
where sorrow is beautiful
I´m building a world
a palace for me
World, where wings carry over the sky

I´m building a world
Consummated from wishes
Grown from dreams
Rejoined with hope
Where dead people get their serenity
For people who suffocated into their pain
I give everlasting sleep
For drowned light air to breath
For burned sprinkles on hair

I´m building a fairytale world
Where love end when it needs to
But never to wrong words
where it snows from clear sky

I´m building dreams
Where I can live in and where I can be forgotten
Where I can lose the truth
Dreams which are week enough to last

I´m building a fairytale world
World where sleeplesses look at sunrise
World where is always full moon
I´m building it

I make a fairytale world
Where I´ll leave myself
I´ll leave myself to grow ready for this world
Where walls fall and bury you into darkness

4 comments:

  1. "World where sorrow is beautiful"

    As you already know... this is my very, very favorite of all you've written that I've laid eyes on. You were in awe over how I could write in rhyme, I'm in awe over how you don't; and still manage that vivid language, that wonderful imagery. The whole last stanza has got me completely :o :o I couldn't write something like that in a million fucking years.

    Damn, your poetry hits me like a brick every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "World where I can be happy too"

    I go completely with Becc, in this case.. Even if you dont rhyme, you choose beautiful words to enhance your poetry with such brilliance that it can have a really deep impact on the reader! I really loved the first stanza... the whole poem's a work of a genious!

    Well done!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bec, I hope you don´t get hurt! :D

    rhymes.. If you can write them it´s wonderful, if you can´t you have to find another way.. there was time when I thought that poems without rhymes aren´t poems at all but now all I write is "rhymefree" :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poems are just words with feeling ;) structure and stuff is just a layer of it!

    Hahahah I'm not hurt yet but please, don't stop hitting me :o xD

    ReplyDelete