Friday, January 23, 2009

Pianist

He plays in the light of candles
In a white shirt
I look at him from the ground
What is so close
Is so far away
Fingers float on white keys
Blacks fade to the dark

Does he tell something by his playing
Something he´s not able to say
Message has been hidden to the music
He can´t say it´s there
And I can´t seek for it

Notes detach from the staff
When he looks at them
They fly to me and take the place
Place that his words could fill
I see his hands and get hyptonized
I´d love to put my fingers next to his
But ground is too far away from him

---------------------------------------
this is for all shy boys...

2 comments:

  1. Omg this sounds so familiar to me... I'm sorta having a crush on this guy who plays the piano and seems oddly shy... And the last 2 lines are so like my thoughts; they literally took my breath away when I first read them. Truly well written piece! Very, very good job... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean ;) I had been crush on a guy who is so damn shy :P basically this is all about it. glad you like it <3

    ReplyDelete