Thursday, January 15, 2009

Silent

You never told how tough the life was to you
Never
You held my head up
But it was your head that needed holder

Last night you decided to let go
You got tired with me and this world
No lines, no glue
Why couldn´t you tell me?

You felt the pain
After what you did it hurts me more
There is only grey vortex left
Which conceals all good memories

I´m so angry
If I could meet you now
I´d kill you again
But I need you too much
--------------------------
Yesterday I heard something bad. you can guess what. It didn´t actually happen to me, but this is my feelings about it.

2 comments:

  1. I can NOT guess what :S I hope things are ok with you rocco?

    "If I could meet you now
    I´d kill you again
    But I need you too much"

    These lines are so much me... they're to die for :o Your poetry is gold to me, you know that? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. well one of my friends told me that her best friend killed herself. it was... it was a big shock to me and I had to write this. I used her eyes to see how it feels. and now.. well I´m pretty much over this but my friend (of course) isn´t.

    I know, you have told me <3

    ReplyDelete