Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Shade of grey

Just one darker shade of grey
in the middle of no-light,
the so called darkness
And I´m only waiting for your attention,
expecting you to notice me
Still you refuse to look,
refuse to see anymore, deny what you just saw
How can you forget
all the beautiful whispers
you filled my ears with
When we had time to be saved

Slightly different shade of grey
Different from black, far from light
Hard to lable and there´s no need
to put a name on me
Only when you want to call me
you´ll need it
But will I recall it mine?
Try it, try me out

So you leave, try to escape
from seeing me, hearing me
I understand you well
I´d do the same
if it was someone like me
asking for help
But for you, I´d never fall
I´d never fail but try and do
use all my might
to do what you won´t do for me

Just a shade of grey
nothing special, no need to save it
but you´ll notice if I vanish
You´ll miss me if I die
because of you

You´ll regret losing me

No comments:

Post a Comment