Saturday, October 16, 2010

Meaningless

Now that my time is running out
I want someone to tell you
that you weren't meaningless
that just when I couldn't even think anymore,
you were floating as an image in my mind
I could have told you that myself
if I had noticed to do so on time
if I had awaken to the reality sooner
if I had gathered my strength faster

My last chance dried out
and I'm trying to give it to someone else
to take forward, so you'd hear it anyway
Girls always know, that's what they do
but I'd wish you to hear it,
so that it would leave a mark in your memory
and you wouldn't doubt yourself
that you wouldn't think you imagined it all
I should have made sure of it
made it into reality
But I'm week and a coward,
too much fear of rejection

You weren't meaningless
Had you had the means and time
you would have turned a masochist into a human
Now it was left undone,
like my love
Someone else will have to tell you
all the things you lost with me

No comments:

Post a Comment