Saturday, November 13, 2010

Limit

I do not wish to fight
and I wouldn't want to hurt anyone with what I say
but when the fued grows stronger I no longer watch my words
They flow free
finally
But they don't build, they break
and burn
making irreparable damage as they go

I don't want to, but too often it's not voluntary
and I wasn't given an angel's nature
Provoking eats me from the inside as well
and people don't come to say just anything to me
from the last one I get mad as well

You can't always hide behind everyone else
and avoid the punches
But do I really want to waste my time
with mending that which I intentionally broke?

Don't push me because even I have a limit
it's somewhere very close from here
Don't try your luck just to find it
I'll make sure you know once you've crossed the line

I don't always know how to place my words wisely

Translated by Sith Fisto, as all my pieces are nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment