Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sorry, sorry

I am so sorry
for breaking down like this
It makes me feel guilty
pouring it all over you
I´m so sorry for you,
that you have to listen
But I´m too selfish to stop now
Stop making your burden heavier

Here you are, comforting me
telling me that it´s okay
That you still care and want to be here for me
That you´re still strong
ready to carry me as well

I´m crying my eyes out
No, it´s not like me but it´s happening now
I wish I could stop, be like you instead
Be calm, be here for you just for change
I´m bursting into tears,
luckily you don´t see it
But still you tell me not to go,
or you´ll feel bad yourself

I´m not in a positition of doing this
You´re the one who deserves the shoulder to cry on
I´m supposed to be the guardian angel
not the one crashing down

You´re too stubborn
to leave me alone
and go to sleep
You should do it, for your own sake
I feel sorry for doing this,
doing so wrong

You say I haven´t done anything bad
But yes, I have
It´s a crime, to hurt you like this
and I feel guilty in front of your eyes

I wish I was you, that mature guy
watching over me
I wish I could change, for my own sake
I hope I´ll learn and remember
every word you´ve said
Because they´re worth keeping in my heart
and maybe I´ll notice
that I´ve actually grown
that I´m not selfish anymore

Written for Kibum. It´s about the chat we had last night, and it was almost exactly like this. And this is also for Key and Adam. God, if you exist, it´s your time to step up and save Adam. Save Key. Save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment