Friday, May 21, 2010

Crystal Glass, Key Trilogy part 1

I can´t let you break down
you, of all people
You´re like crystal glass in my hands
and I don´t dare to move
to make sure you can´t fall
I don´t want you to get a single crack

With nothing but words I try to keep you safe
At least somehow shield you
I´m not strong enough to watch your tears
but still I would dry every one of them with my sleeve
And I wouldn´t let you away

You, my treasure
Your pain lives as agony in me
Still my legs will carry me to you
I´ll come and take all bad
that would fall on you otherwise

Part one.

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. My heart really breaks for you and for Key. I'm holding my thumbs tightly, tightly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is breaking too, but for Key and you. god, I hate having far away friends sometimes.

    ReplyDelete