Saturday, April 24, 2010

The most conscientious girl

Would you believe me, if I told you I desired death
Would anyone believe,
how carefully I´ve already planned it all
The most conscientious girl in the city
pride of her parents
grades above the scale
She won´t lapse into such game

Would you laugh at my face
if I tried to say goodbye
Would you push me away in disbelief
when I tried to hug you for the last time
Would you do anything to save me
or would you give me up willingly

Blue eyes don´t lie
and brown haired don´t get depressed
The hope of the city
She won´t enter the play of death
Such a clever girl

Would you hear my cry for help
if I whispered into your ear
if I sent you a text message
Or would you delete it as a bad joke
would you turn down my calls when you´re too busy to answer me?

No comments:

Post a Comment