Monday, February 8, 2010

Parasites

What´s the point of having friends
when I can have parasites instead?
As long as they need me
they´ll never leave me alone

I can sure keep myself popular

What´s the point of making friends
as long as parasites turn up so easily,
always not invited

I´ll be their queen

What´s the point of arguing
parasites don´t love noice,
they need peace
Someone they can trust,
someone who´s weak enough to protect them

What´s the point of complaining,
it´ll never be better than this

4 comments:

  1. One of the most awesome and thought-provoking pieces I've red in a long while! This one rocks! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! ^^ this one is special because it´s something that happens to me all the time.. parasites... :) thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem to be really down lately...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah I am a bit down. I´m too much alone, it makes my head go crazy yknow. just some issues I need to solve with myself and my friends.

    ReplyDelete