Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I want to hear it from you

I want to hear it from you
All the words you left unsaid
just to keep me on my toes,
just to keep me interested in you

You are not interesting yourself

I want to hear it from you
The Truth you´ve advertised
To be honest I think it´s nothing but a lie
but it will be something new

It´s really easy to entertain me,
you know

You always find a way
to cover up your mistakes
and make me look good
Like we never did something wrong with our hands

It´s just a story you are going to tell me
but I have to hear it from you
because there might be something
that´s too close to the truth

2 comments:

  1. I love this one. Feels like it's as truthful as it is speaking of truth, if that makes any sense. I love the line "like we never did something wrong" among many many others. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx <3 I think that the beginnig and the ending don´t actually fit in the same poem (maybe there´s actually two poems put together)... hmmm.

    ReplyDelete