Monday, January 11, 2010

The same sky

Lives I cannot see, are the salt of my life
Breaths that are far away from me, are the reason why I stay alive
Eyes I haven´t ever seen, look right through me and see who I am
Smiles that are unknown to me, keep making me smile while I still can.
faces in unknown cities, give me my words and lines

Lifting me off my ground, they're my angels in disguise
I keep falling and failing, so do they too, but together we will fly high above
We'll still land safe in the grounds, even though our feet are scarred and rough.
Wherever those lives are, they'll still make me smile,
And even though we're miles apart, we still have the same sky.

My very first duet ever and I did it with Devil´s Pride. We didn´t actually plan to do this... It just happened, like my poetry usually does. Thank you, Dear Poet Devil´s Pride!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete