Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Words...

How I could say this beautifully
That I don´t want you anymore
I don´t want, I don´t want
I don´t need, I don´t miss you
I´d like to tell this
Another way
But I guess there´s no words
Which could make this prettier

I could explain something
But I know you can see behind phrases
There´s nothing more than emptyness now
I can´t say this discretely
I don´t love you
I don´t love you
I don´t want you to my bed
I don´t want you next to me
I want my key back, now

2 comments:

  1. "But I guess there´s no words
    Which could make this prettier"

    "I want my key back, now"

    I recognize myself so goddamn clearly in this one, in these lines, in all through out the poem. Very passionate poem, I love it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D if you have heard song "Fairytale Gone Bad" you may see some simular lines but mostly it came from my head. I was just thinking how thin words are sometimes, so meaningless.

    ReplyDelete