Monday, December 22, 2008

Legohuman and others

Legohuman

I´m chipping myself to parts
For someone, who can collect me right
I can´t remember anymore

I´m Legohuman
They have dismantled me too many times
And then built me wrong
Pieces have changed their places
Original order
Is forgotten

And some important things
Are missing
Borrowed ones don´t fit

If someone could remember
How I was built
If someone would know
Where the missing parts are lying
I´d love him...



Dead


You´re so colourless
So cold
And getting colder
I can´t touch you, my fingers would freeze

Sorrow comes like a wave
Threatening to drown
Sunlight on your face
It makes it look like you´re alive
My hands are shaking

You were so loving
Custodial
Now more than ever
I´d need your arms around me

Salty bitter tear
On your cheek
Reflects colours of spectrum
But it´s not yours
you wont cry anymore

I hope I wont forget your voice



Tattoo in my soul

It has been tattooed into my soul:
Limitless hunger
Hunger for something I can´t get
And I can´t kill it

It has been tattooed into my soul:
Endless yearning
I miss to be close to someone
I miss to be loved

It has been tattooed into my soul:
Desolation because of loneliness
It has been tattooed into my soul:
Scars of my wings, knifed in birth

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!!
    All the three most favourite poems of mine from you.... ALL TOGETHER!!! :O

    Really, i gotta say... Tattoo in my soul is, according to me one of your best poems I have read... I loved it from top to bottom... this line just left me spellbound..
    "Scars of my wings, knifed in birth"

    Dead was awesome!!!

    Lego human - AMAZING!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Dead" is my favorite one out of these three, although I love the word work and imagery of them all. :)

    A tip is to make separate posts for each poem in the future. It makes it easier for the readers to go through your archive and also your post count will increase quite quickly in comparison. ;)

    Can't wait to see more of your pieces here <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D Becca: thanx for your tip ;)

    Devil´s Pride: I really like Tattoo in my soul, it´s one of my favourits too. Dead.. It suffers because of translation. In Finnish it sounds a lot better but in English... :/

    I´ll keep writing!

    ReplyDelete