Monday, December 29, 2008

Bridges(and snowstroms, uh)

Here was a snowstorm last Tuesday. And internet "died" so I couldn´t post here or anywhere. Now it´s working again :)

Bridges

Behind me burning bridges
I feel the heat of the flames on my skin
Some are burning like hell
Someones don´t want to disappear
But it´s ok
I have time to wait
Time to make sure they´re totally gone

They will leave ravines behind
Torn wounds between humans

Sparks float in the air
They´re so jeering
I just smile
I´m free
I´m like a kite flying away



2 comments:

  1. "I´m free
    I´m like a kite flying away"
    Loistavaa :P
    So yeah those lines really crowned the poem... And your style is quite individual, I'm still a fan :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m glad I´m individual o.O If there is million people like me.... uh. Horrible!

    ReplyDelete