Thursday, March 18, 2010

My love is a dragon

My love is a dragon
he throws fire and he has spikes
he is green and he has scales
He lies on the livingroom sofa and gives off smoke
flames around his nostrils

He rules the room to the detriment of me
I always have to be careful where I step
so that I won´t walk straight to his poison

His tongue
-it´s forked-
can reach up to the hall

My love is a dragon
Mythic creature
With his wings he flies with me
We fall from the sky
until I´m scared
Then we´ll come back home safely

I´m in love with a dragon
so great and dangerous
so beautiful and demanding

His fire will keep me warm

2 comments:

  1. Even though it's supposedly about a dragon, it feels like it's about something else. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. clumsy poem about my imagined boyfriend, eh?

    ReplyDelete