Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dying

You are the cut in me
Open vein on the surface of my skin
My skin, fatten under the knife, can not keep my fluids inside
I´m feeding my dry heart with my blood

I´m dying from shortage and you don´t even notice it

Did I say it once or thousand times
how I need mercy
I don´t remember, I can´t remember
I can´t separate times when I´m awake
and times when I´m not

Gracefully you disappear without remembering my face even for a moment

I´m dying from pain
when you eat what´s still left from my feelings

4 comments:

  1. "I can´t separate times when I´m awake
    and times when I´m not"

    Damn Awesome lines, i gotta say! <3

    \m/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to quote ALL of this. Best thing you wrote in quite a while. I adore it! And I adore you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww. You know, I have the same feeling ;) I ADORE you ;)

    ReplyDelete