Thursday, September 24, 2009

Castle in the air

The ground gave in
Right here, underneeth my feet
and took me and my childishness with it
and dropped me into dark hole
just to grow up

If you had given me a direction
where I could go with my new, blind eyes

Life and its meaning

I wonder if they never were the same thing

Without a bottom I fall
I rose so up, so high
I felt freedom lifting my wings

I should never dream, it hurts
It hurts so much
that you wouldn´t believe
while you build your castle in the air

This is for you, Bex.

2 comments:

  1. Great, now you got me crying xD

    Seriously... I'm very touched. Very emotional. It's difficult to comment on this poem, because it's too close to my heart.

    Girl, I love you. Thanks for caring so much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man :D didn´t want you to cry xD

    thank you <3 your words mean everything to me.
    Luv you too. <3

    ReplyDelete